USA: BMC Holdings announces new executive team and strategic divisions
BMC Holdings , a new strategic services business serving the fine and specialty food, beverage and nutritional industries announces its new executive team and strategic divisions. Christian B. Staller was appointed CEO of BMC Holdings on 7 January, 2002. Staller brings with him close to 20 years of executive sales and marketing experience providing strategic growth to BMC in the food and wine divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth