INDIA: BNZFL seeks to gain 40% share of local cheese market
Bangalore-based Britannia New Zealand Foods Ltd (BNZFL) is hoping to increase its controls of the domestic cheese market to 40% from 30%, according to a senior company official. Marketing manager Naveen Chopra told PTI that the cheese consumption in India is currently estimated at 7,000 tonnes a year: ""We have targeted 40% market share this year, and to become the market leader next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits