REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Board Bia launches beef website to boost consumption
Bord Bia, the Irish food board, has launched a new website in a bid to encourage consumers to eat more beef in the wake of the BSE and foot and mouth food scares. The information site www.bordbia.ie/qualitybeef aims to convince consumers about the safety of beef. It offers simple recipe ideas, nutritional information and gives details about the safety controls on farms and in processing plants. It also explains the labelling regulations governing beef products and the traceability schemes in place.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti