USA: Board director sells US$10m worth of Wal-Mart shares
Donald Soderquist, board director of supermarket behemoth Wal-Mart Stores , has revealed his plans to sell shares with a value of US$10m. Filing his intention with the Securities and Exchange Commission on 5 January, Soderquist exercised his options on 174,455 common shares, an action that is routine, according to a company spokesman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group