USA: Bob Evans Farms announces May same-store sales increase
Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (Nasdaq: BOBE) yesterday announced that same-store sales in "core" restaurants (402 stores which were open for the full 12 months in both fiscal years 2000 and 2001) for the fiscal 2002 month of May (the four weeks ended May 25) increased 1.8 percent from the comparable period a year ago. Menu prices for the month were up approximately 2.9 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units