USA: Bob Evans Farms announces Q3 financial results
Columbus, Ohio-based Bob Evans Farms yesterday [Tuesday] announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter and nine months ended 25 January 2002. Diluted earnings per share for the quarter were US$0.46, up 39% from a year ago and above the guidance provided in the company's preliminary announcement on 8 January. During January, same-store sales in the company's restaurant business remained stronger than expected, while profit margins in both the restaurant and food products segments were significantly above the year-earlier levels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action