USA: Bob Evans Farms Declares First Quarter Dividend
The Bob Evans Farms Inc. (Nasdaq: BOBE) board of directors today declared a quarterly dividend of nine cents ($.09) per share on the corporation's outstanding common stock ($.01 par value). The dividend is payable Sept. 1, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 18, 2000.Bob Evans Farms Inc. currently owns and operates 443 family restaurants in 21 states, principally in the East North Central, Mid-Atlantic and Southern United States. The company also is a leading producer of pork sausage under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. Other operations include Hickory Specialties, which manufactures liquid smoke flavoring products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival