USA: Bob Evans Farms Declares First Quarter Dividend
The Bob Evans Farms Inc. (Nasdaq: BOBE) board of directors today declared a quarterly dividend of nine cents ($.09) per share on the corporation's outstanding common stock ($.01 par value). The dividend is payable Sept. 1, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 18, 2000.Bob Evans Farms Inc. currently owns and operates 443 family restaurants in 21 states, principally in the East North Central, Mid-Atlantic and Southern United States. The company also is a leading producer of pork sausage under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. Other operations include Hickory Specialties, which manufactures liquid smoke flavoring products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review