USA: Bob Evans Farms Declares First Quarter Dividend
The Bob Evans Farms Inc. (Nasdaq: BOBE) board of directors today declared a quarterly dividend of nine cents ($.09) per share on the corporation's outstanding common stock ($.01 par value). The dividend is payable Sept. 1, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 18, 2000.Bob Evans Farms Inc. currently owns and operates 443 family restaurants in 21 states, principally in the East North Central, Mid-Atlantic and Southern United States. The company also is a leading producer of pork sausage under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. Other operations include Hickory Specialties, which manufactures liquid smoke flavoring products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund