USA: Bob Evans Farms Declares First Quarter Dividend
The Bob Evans Farms Inc. (Nasdaq: BOBE) board of directors today declared a quarterly dividend of nine cents ($.09) per share on the corporation's outstanding common stock ($.01 par value). The dividend is payable Sept. 1, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 18, 2000.Bob Evans Farms Inc. currently owns and operates 443 family restaurants in 21 states, principally in the East North Central, Mid-Atlantic and Southern United States. The company also is a leading producer of pork sausage under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. Other operations include Hickory Specialties, which manufactures liquid smoke flavoring products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill