USA: Bob Evans Farms says strong Q4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio-based restaurant chain Bob Evans Farms has announced fiscal results that exceeded guidance for the fiscal Q4 and year ended 26 April 2002. Diluted earnings per share for the Q4 were US$0.49, up 44% from a year ago, reflecting significantly improved profitability in both the restaurant and food products businesses. For the full year, excluding non-recurring items, earnings per share on a diluted basis were US$1.84, a 28% increase from the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project