USA: Bob Evans Farms says strong Q4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio-based restaurant chain Bob Evans Farms has announced fiscal results that exceeded guidance for the fiscal Q4 and year ended 26 April 2002. Diluted earnings per share for the Q4 were US$0.49, up 44% from a year ago, reflecting significantly improved profitability in both the restaurant and food products businesses. For the full year, excluding non-recurring items, earnings per share on a diluted basis were US$1.84, a 28% increase from the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target