USA: Bob Evans Farms sees 10% increase in Q1 dividend
Columbus, Ohio-based full-service, family restaurant chain Bob Evans Farms has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.11 per share on the corporation's outstanding common stock (US$0.01 par value).
The firm's board of directors explained that the new dividend rate represents a 10% increase from the previous quarterly rate of US$0.10 per share.
The dividend is payable 3 September 2002, to stockholders of record at the close of business on 19 August 2002.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex