USA: Bob Evans Farms sees 1.7% drop in August same-store sales
Columbus, Ohio-based full-service restaurant chain Bob Evans Farms saw sales in its "core" 431 outlets (open for the whole of FYs 2001 and 2002) drop 1.7% in the August month of its FY 2003, compared to the same period last year. "We are concerned about the negative trend for same-store sales," admitted chairman and CEO Stewart K. Owens, who added that menu prices for the month were up about 2.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund