USA: Bob Evans Farms sees 1.7% drop in August same-store sales
Columbus, Ohio-based full-service restaurant chain Bob Evans Farms saw sales in its "core" 431 outlets (open for the whole of FYs 2001 and 2002) drop 1.7% in the August month of its FY 2003, compared to the same period last year. "We are concerned about the negative trend for same-store sales," admitted chairman and CEO Stewart K. Owens, who added that menu prices for the month were up about 2.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations