USA: Bob Evans Farms sees 1.7% drop in August same-store sales
Columbus, Ohio-based full-service restaurant chain Bob Evans Farms saw sales in its "core" 431 outlets (open for the whole of FYs 2001 and 2002) drop 1.7% in the August month of its FY 2003, compared to the same period last year. "We are concerned about the negative trend for same-store sales," admitted chairman and CEO Stewart K. Owens, who added that menu prices for the month were up about 2.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production