USA: Bob Evans Farms sees 1.7% drop in August same-store sales
Columbus, Ohio-based full-service restaurant chain Bob Evans Farms saw sales in its "core" 431 outlets (open for the whole of FYs 2001 and 2002) drop 1.7% in the August month of its FY 2003, compared to the same period last year. "We are concerned about the negative trend for same-store sales," admitted chairman and CEO Stewart K. Owens, who added that menu prices for the month were up about 2.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning