SWITZERLAND: Bon Appetit names new chairman - report
Swiss food retailer and catering firm Bon Appetit has reportedly named Alain Caparros as its new chairman.
Caparros replaces Dieter Berninghaus, who has stepped down from the position, reported Dow Jones International News.
Rewe's Hans Schmitz is to remain as vice chairman. The German retail group owns a majority stake in Bon Appetit.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid