SWITZERLAND: Bon Appetit posts 0.7% slide in 2002 sales
Swiss retail and catering company Bon Appetit Group has said that sales in 2002 slid 0.7% to CHF3.17bn (US$2.35bn) from CHF3.19bn in the previous year. The company said sales in its retail arm rose 2.6% to CHF1.78bn while sales in its catering division were up 0.7% to CHF1.07bn. The drop in sales was in line with market expectations, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp