SWITZERLAND: Bon Appetit posts 0.7% slide in 2002 sales
Swiss retail and catering company Bon Appetit Group has said that sales in 2002 slid 0.7% to CHF3.17bn (US$2.35bn) from CHF3.19bn in the previous year. The company said sales in its retail arm rose 2.6% to CHF1.78bn while sales in its catering division were up 0.7% to CHF1.07bn. The drop in sales was in line with market expectations, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action