SWITZERLAND: Bon Appetit posts fall in H1 sales
Swiss food retailer Bon Appetit Group has reported a 3.7% fall in first-half sales to CHF1.5bn (US$1.1bn) but said there had been signs of improvement. Bon Appetit attributed the fall in sales to lower sales at smaller outlets and in catering supplies. The retailer also said, however, that after a particularly weak May, sales have improved, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever