SWITZERLAND: Bon Appetit posts fall in H1 sales
Swiss food retailer Bon Appetit Group has reported a 3.7% fall in first-half sales to CHF1.5bn (US$1.1bn) but said there had been signs of improvement. Bon Appetit attributed the fall in sales to lower sales at smaller outlets and in catering supplies. The retailer also said, however, that after a particularly weak May, sales have improved, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth