SWITZERLAND: Bon Appetit sees 2002 loss on restructuring costs
Swiss food retailer and wholesaler Bon Appetit Group has said it expects a 2002 loss of CHF65m (US$48m) due to restructuring. Bon Appetit aims to focus on expanding in the catering sector and on reorganising its retail division. It has sold its Gourmet Factory, Le Shop.ch and Starbucks to partners, and is seeking strategic partners for Magro.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin