FRANCE: Bonduelle forecasts 5% growth in full-year turnover
French processed vegetable producer Bonduelle has posted a turnover of €957.3m (US$1.09bn) for the first nine months of the fiscal year to 30 June, an increase of 3.4% year-on-year. The group said that at constant exchange rates the increase in turnover was 4%. The consolidation of French food group Michel Caugant's results from the beginning of March contributed 0.4% of the overall turnover, reported the French News Digest. Bonduelle acquired Michel Caugant in January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units