FRANCE: Bonduelle forecasts 5% growth in full-year turnover
French processed vegetable producer Bonduelle has posted a turnover of €957.3m (US$1.09bn) for the first nine months of the fiscal year to 30 June, an increase of 3.4% year-on-year. The group said that at constant exchange rates the increase in turnover was 4%. The consolidation of French food group Michel Caugant's results from the beginning of March contributed 0.4% of the overall turnover, reported the French News Digest. Bonduelle acquired Michel Caugant in January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report