FRANCE: Bonduelle forecasts 5% growth in full-year turnover
French processed vegetable producer Bonduelle has posted a turnover of €957.3m (US$1.09bn) for the first nine months of the fiscal year to 30 June, an increase of 3.4% year-on-year. The group said that at constant exchange rates the increase in turnover was 4%. The consolidation of French food group Michel Caugant's results from the beginning of March contributed 0.4% of the overall turnover, reported the French News Digest. Bonduelle acquired Michel Caugant in January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target