FRANCE: Bonduelle looks for growth with revamp
Bonduelle said its business will be split into two geographic zones
French vegetable producer Bonduelle is to put in place a new management and organisational structure to support its development and accelerate international growth.
Bonduelle said its business will be split into two geographic zones: Europe and outside Europe, with four business units. The new structure will be introduced at the beginning of 2013 and be fully operational by 1 July - the start of the firm's 2013/14 financial year.
The European unit will comprise two main business units: Bonduelle Long Life and Bonduelle Fresh.
Bonduelle Long Life will include the group's canned and frozen activities in Europe for its Bonduelle and Caddegrain brands. It will also feature its private-label business that supplies retailers and foodservice. The division will be led by Philippe Carreau, COO of its current Bonduelle Conserve International unit.
Bonduelle Fresh will cover the group's ready-to-use vegetable, fresh-cut salad and prepared salad activities in Europe, and will be managed by Pascal Bredeloux, COO of Bonduelle Food Service.
The company's business outside Europe will comprise two units: Bonduelle Americas and Bonduelle Development.
Bonduelle Americas includes all canned and frozen products in North and South America for the Bonduelle and Arctic Garden brands, as well as private label for the retail and catering channels. The division will be led by Daniel Vielfaure, COO of Bonduelle's North American business.
The second division Bonduelle Development consolidates the group's activities and development in the rest of the world, particularly in Eastern Europe where it sells the Bonduelle and Globus brands. It will be led by Benoit Bonduelle, COO of Bonduelle Development.
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Soda draws fire from food in Mexico obesity battle
- Why Flowers Foods organic bread deal is a killer
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- Ajinomoto "eyes acquisitions in Europe"
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Chocolate and Chocolate Candy Manufacturing Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2022
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report