FRANCE: Bonduelle looks for growth with revamp
Bonduelle said its business will be split into two geographic zones
French vegetable producer Bonduelle is to put in place a new management and organisational structure to support its development and accelerate international growth.
Bonduelle said its business will be split into two geographic zones: Europe and outside Europe, with four business units. The new structure will be introduced at the beginning of 2013 and be fully operational by 1 July - the start of the firm's 2013/14 financial year.
The European unit will comprise two main business units: Bonduelle Long Life and Bonduelle Fresh.
Bonduelle Long Life will include the group's canned and frozen activities in Europe for its Bonduelle and Caddegrain brands. It will also feature its private-label business that supplies retailers and foodservice. The division will be led by Philippe Carreau, COO of its current Bonduelle Conserve International unit.
Bonduelle Fresh will cover the group's ready-to-use vegetable, fresh-cut salad and prepared salad activities in Europe, and will be managed by Pascal Bredeloux, COO of Bonduelle Food Service.
The company's business outside Europe will comprise two units: Bonduelle Americas and Bonduelle Development.
Bonduelle Americas includes all canned and frozen products in North and South America for the Bonduelle and Arctic Garden brands, as well as private label for the retail and catering channels. The division will be led by Daniel Vielfaure, COO of Bonduelle's North American business.
The second division Bonduelle Development consolidates the group's activities and development in the rest of the world, particularly in Eastern Europe where it sells the Bonduelle and Globus brands. It will be led by Benoit Bonduelle, COO of Bonduelle Development.
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report