USA: Bongrain and Land O'Lakes announce joint venture in aseptic products
Land O'Lakes, Inc. and the North American Division of Paris-based Bongrain SA today announced their intention to form a joint venture in aseptic (sterile-packaged) products. Terms of the agreement, completion of which is subject to due diligence and regulatory review, were not disclosed. The joint venture will enable the two companies to establish a stronger position in the aseptic industry by leveraging their combined expertise and technologies, and generating the increased level of capital necessary to remain competitive, officials of Bongrain and Land O'Lakes said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw