USA: Bongrain and Land O'Lakes announce joint venture in aseptic products
Land O'Lakes, Inc. and the North American Division of Paris-based Bongrain SA today announced their intention to form a joint venture in aseptic (sterile-packaged) products. Terms of the agreement, completion of which is subject to due diligence and regulatory review, were not disclosed. The joint venture will enable the two companies to establish a stronger position in the aseptic industry by leveraging their combined expertise and technologies, and generating the increased level of capital necessary to remain competitive, officials of Bongrain and Land O'Lakes said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch