USA: Bongrain and Land O'Lakes announce joint venture in aseptic products
Land O'Lakes, Inc. and the North American Division of Paris-based Bongrain SA today announced their intention to form a joint venture in aseptic (sterile-packaged) products. Terms of the agreement, completion of which is subject to due diligence and regulatory review, were not disclosed. The joint venture will enable the two companies to establish a stronger position in the aseptic industry by leveraging their combined expertise and technologies, and generating the increased level of capital necessary to remain competitive, officials of Bongrain and Land O'Lakes said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report