FRANCE: Bongrain announces resignation of management committee chairman
French dairy products company Bongrain has said that Michel Leonard, the chairman of the company's management committee, has resigned. The company, which posted a 2% fall in 2002 sales, said Alex Bongrain would take Leonard's place for the remainder of the chairmanship. Bongrain has been a member of the company's supervisory board up to now. The company did not give a reason for Leonard's resignation, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods