FRANCE/SPAIN: Bongrain buys Spanish dairy products company Angulo
French dairy products manufacturer Bongrain is reported to have bought Spanish dairy products company Angulo for an undisclosed sum.
The deal was concluded through Bongrain’s Spanish unit, Mantequerias Arias, reported the Spanish News Digest.
Angulo, which is based in the Andalusia region of Spain, exports its products to France, Germany, Italy and the USA, as well as selling on the domestic market.
Bongrain plans to increase production at Angulo’s plant in Ronda, southern Spain. Angulo also operates a plant in Burgos, northern Spain.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre