FRANCE: Bongrain confirms plans for Terra Lacta "partnership"
French dairy processor Bongrain and local peer Terra Lacta have confirmed they do plan to form a "partnership", although details still remain unclear.
The companies, which started talks on a possible venture last year, said this week they wanted to enter "a closer relationship".
The talks, they said, had helped the two sides identify "potential forms of convergence and synergy".
Bongrain and Terra Lacta plan to hold further discussions. Neither company could be reached for immediate comment.
French dairy giant Bongrain and local co-op Terra Lacta have signed a memorandum of understanding "specifying the contours" of the partnership announced earlier this year....
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia