FRANCE: Bongrain confirms plans for Terra Lacta "partnership"
French dairy processor Bongrain and local peer Terra Lacta have confirmed they do plan to form a "partnership", although details still remain unclear.
The companies, which started talks on a possible venture last year, said this week they wanted to enter "a closer relationship".
The talks, they said, had helped the two sides identify "potential forms of convergence and synergy".
Bongrain and Terra Lacta plan to hold further discussions. Neither company could be reached for immediate comment.
French dairy giant Bongrain and local co-op Terra Lacta have signed a memorandum of understanding "specifying the contours" of the partnership announced earlier this year....
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020