FRANCE: Bongrain confirms plans for Terra Lacta "partnership"
French dairy processor Bongrain and local peer Terra Lacta have confirmed they do plan to form a "partnership", although details still remain unclear.
The companies, which started talks on a possible venture last year, said this week they wanted to enter "a closer relationship".
The talks, they said, had helped the two sides identify "potential forms of convergence and synergy".
Bongrain and Terra Lacta plan to hold further discussions. Neither company could be reached for immediate comment.
French dairy giant Bongrain and local co-op Terra Lacta have signed a memorandum of understanding "specifying the contours" of the partnership announced earlier this year....
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Comment: Act now to cut antibiotics in meat
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2015
- North America Food & Beverage Stabilizers and Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast upto 2019
- Arla Foods amba - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Food and beverage packaging today – what’s next?