FRANCE: Bongrain confirms plans for Terra Lacta "partnership"
French dairy processor Bongrain and local peer Terra Lacta have confirmed they do plan to form a "partnership", although details still remain unclear.
The companies, which started talks on a possible venture last year, said this week they wanted to enter "a closer relationship".
The talks, they said, had helped the two sides identify "potential forms of convergence and synergy".
Bongrain and Terra Lacta plan to hold further discussions. Neither company could be reached for immediate comment.
French dairy giant Bongrain and local co-op Terra Lacta have signed a memorandum of understanding "specifying the contours" of the partnership announced earlier this year....
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- General Mills invests in another US SME
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets