FRANCE: Bongrain unit to reorganise Camembert production
The Compagnie des Fromages, a subsidiary of the Compagnie Laitière Européenne (Bongrain), plans to close two of its six plants in France by the end of next year as it reorganises production of its Camembert cheeses. 141 staff will be affected by the closures made necessary by a stagnant-to-declining market for traditional cheeses such as Camembert and Coulommiers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre