AUSTRALIA: Bonlac board shake-up, Sloan resigns from CEO post
Alex Sloan, CEO of Australian dairy concern Bonlac Foods , has resigned. The company revealed earlier today that Sloan had decided to leave following the shareholders meeting in April that gave the green light to an alliance with the New Zealand Dairy Board (NZDB). It declined to give a more detailed reason for his departure, however.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry