AUSTRALIA: Bonlac board shake-up, Sloan resigns from CEO post
Alex Sloan, CEO of Australian dairy concern Bonlac Foods , has resigned. The company revealed earlier today that Sloan had decided to leave following the shareholders meeting in April that gave the green light to an alliance with the New Zealand Dairy Board (NZDB). It declined to give a more detailed reason for his departure, however.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs