AUSTRALIA: Bonlac faces fine after worker injured twice
Australian food manufacturer Bonlac foods has been ordered to pay fines of A$60,000 (US$30,000) after pleading guilty to four occupational health and safety offences that caused an employee to become injured twice in six months. Colac Magistrates Court heard yesterday [Monday] how Carl McCann severed one finger and partially cut off another while operating machinery at a south-west Victorian cheese factory last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes