AUSTRALIA: Bonlac Foods in talks to merge with Murray Goulburn
Bonlac Foods of Australia today [Tuesday] announced it is in talks to merge with Murray Goulburn, the farmer-owned dairy cooperative. "The transaction would result in the consolidation of Bonlac within Murray Goulburn," Bonlac said in a statement. Minority shareholder Fonterra of New Zealand is reported to be in agreement with the merger plans, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival