AUSTRALIA: Bonlac says suppliers showing confidence
Sixty former and new suppliers have joined Australian dairy cooperative Bonlac this year, showing increased confidence in the group's recovery. Chairman Noel Campbell reported operating profits after tax of A$37m (US$20.2m), compared with net profits worth A$41m last year. The company has managed to reduce its debt from A$286.3m to A$29.2m, although chief financial officer Mark Smith conceded that the debt level remains a problem.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes