AUSTRALIA: Bonlac says suppliers showing confidence
Sixty former and new suppliers have joined Australian dairy cooperative Bonlac this year, showing increased confidence in the group's recovery. Chairman Noel Campbell reported operating profits after tax of A$37m (US$20.2m), compared with net profits worth A$41m last year. The company has managed to reduce its debt from A$286.3m to A$29.2m, although chief financial officer Mark Smith conceded that the debt level remains a problem.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units