AUSTRALIA: Bonlac says suppliers showing confidence
Sixty former and new suppliers have joined Australian dairy cooperative Bonlac this year, showing increased confidence in the group's recovery. Chairman Noel Campbell reported operating profits after tax of A$37m (US$20.2m), compared with net profits worth A$41m last year. The company has managed to reduce its debt from A$286.3m to A$29.2m, although chief financial officer Mark Smith conceded that the debt level remains a problem.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action