USA: Bonnie G. Hill appointed to Albertson's, Inc., board of directors
BOISE, Idaho/PRNewswire/ -- Albertson's, Inc. (NYSE: ABS - news), one of the world's largest food and drug retailers, announced the appointment of Bonnie G. Hill to the Company's board of directors effective January 1, 2002. After a significant and lauded professional career, Ms. Hill recently retired from her position as president and chief executive officer of the Times Mirror Foundation. In addition, she also held the role of senior vice president - communications and public affairs for the Los Angeles Times. Prior to her career at Times Mirror, Ms. Hill served as the dean of the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia and also held various senior posts in both state and federal government.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly