USA: Bonnie G. Hill appointed to Albertson's, Inc., board of directors
BOISE, Idaho/PRNewswire/ -- Albertson's, Inc. (NYSE: ABS - news), one of the world's largest food and drug retailers, announced the appointment of Bonnie G. Hill to the Company's board of directors effective January 1, 2002. After a significant and lauded professional career, Ms. Hill recently retired from her position as president and chief executive officer of the Times Mirror Foundation. In addition, she also held the role of senior vice president - communications and public affairs for the Los Angeles Times. Prior to her career at Times Mirror, Ms. Hill served as the dean of the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia and also held various senior posts in both state and federal government.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin