USA: Bono to lead Quality Candy Company
San Diego-area based Quality Candy Co., Inc. announced yesterday that Mr. Al Bono, the former CEO of Favorite Brands, Inc., has joined the company as a principal. He will immediately assume the post of President and CEO of the fifteen-year-old hard candy manufacturer. Current President and Company founder, Pierre Redmond will become Chairman of the recently enlarged board of directors, and will remain active in management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant