USA: Borden Foods announces sale of It's Pasta Anytime Business to Kraft Foods Inc.
Borden Foods Corporation yesterday announced that it has sold the It's Pasta Anytime(TM) business to Kraft Foods Inc., headquartered in Northfield, Ill. Kraft Foods has acquired the It's Pasta Anytime(TM) brand, as well as the patented process and equipment to manufacture the products under the brand name. It's Pasta Anytime(TM) was introduced nationally in April 2000 as a shelf-stable pasta and sauce meal. Currently the product line includes six different combinations of pasta shapes and sauce flavors. Introductory year's sales were approximately $36 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival