USA: Borden Foods announces sale of It's Pasta Anytime Business to Kraft Foods Inc.
Borden Foods Corporation yesterday announced that it has sold the It's Pasta Anytime(TM) business to Kraft Foods Inc., headquartered in Northfield, Ill. Kraft Foods has acquired the It's Pasta Anytime(TM) brand, as well as the patented process and equipment to manufacture the products under the brand name. It's Pasta Anytime(TM) was introduced nationally in April 2000 as a shelf-stable pasta and sauce meal. Currently the product line includes six different combinations of pasta shapes and sauce flavors. Introductory year's sales were approximately $36 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund