USA: Borden Foods announces sale of It's Pasta Anytime Business to Kraft Foods Inc.
Borden Foods Corporation yesterday announced that it has sold the It's Pasta Anytime(TM) business to Kraft Foods Inc., headquartered in Northfield, Ill. Kraft Foods has acquired the It's Pasta Anytime(TM) brand, as well as the patented process and equipment to manufacture the products under the brand name. It's Pasta Anytime(TM) was introduced nationally in April 2000 as a shelf-stable pasta and sauce meal. Currently the product line includes six different combinations of pasta shapes and sauce flavors. Introductory year's sales were approximately $36 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review