USA: Borden Foods announces sale of pasta brands to American Italian Pasta Company
Borden Foods Corporation yesterday announced that it has reached a definitive agreement to sell selected brands within its U.S. pasta business to the American Italian Pasta Company (NYSE:PLB). The pasta brands to be acquired by AIPC, headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, include Anthony's®, Globe A-1®, Luxury®, Mrs. Grass® noodles, Pennsylvania Dutch® noodles, R&F®, and Ronco®. Aggregate annual sales of theses brands are approximately $63 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival