USA: Borden Foods announces sale of pasta brands to American Italian Pasta Company
Borden Foods Corporation yesterday announced that it has reached a definitive agreement to sell selected brands within its U.S. pasta business to the American Italian Pasta Company (NYSE:PLB). The pasta brands to be acquired by AIPC, headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, include Anthony's®, Globe A-1®, Luxury®, Mrs. Grass® noodles, Pennsylvania Dutch® noodles, R&F®, and Ronco®. Aggregate annual sales of theses brands are approximately $63 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega