USA: Boston Market revamps 25 outlets to position itself in fast-casual segment
Golden, Colo-based Boston Market Corporation (BMC) has revamped its 25 restaurants in the Los Angeles area in a bid to establish itself more strongly in the fast-casual dining segment. "The changes to our current Boston Market restaurants are great for our customers and our employees," said Jeffrey Lewis, BMC regional manager: "This is by far the most exciting, energising initiative to take place. We think our customers will appreciate and enjoy the menu additions and the warm, friendly dining atmosphere."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action