USA: Boston Market revamps 25 outlets to position itself in fast-casual segment
Golden, Colo-based Boston Market Corporation (BMC) has revamped its 25 restaurants in the Los Angeles area in a bid to establish itself more strongly in the fast-casual dining segment. "The changes to our current Boston Market restaurants are great for our customers and our employees," said Jeffrey Lewis, BMC regional manager: "This is by far the most exciting, energising initiative to take place. We think our customers will appreciate and enjoy the menu additions and the warm, friendly dining atmosphere."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target