USA: Boston Market revamps 25 outlets to position itself in fast-casual segment
Golden, Colo-based Boston Market Corporation (BMC) has revamped its 25 restaurants in the Los Angeles area in a bid to establish itself more strongly in the fast-casual dining segment. "The changes to our current Boston Market restaurants are great for our customers and our employees," said Jeffrey Lewis, BMC regional manager: "This is by far the most exciting, energising initiative to take place. We think our customers will appreciate and enjoy the menu additions and the warm, friendly dining atmosphere."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund