USA: Boston Restaurant Associates, Inc. settles arbitration proceedings
In December, 1998, Boston Restaurant Associates, Inc. formed a joint venture with Italian Ventures. The relationship fell apart shortly after the formation of the joint venture and the Company became involved in legal proceedings with Italian Ventures. On May 10, 2001, the parties completed negotiations on and entered into a settlement agreement resolving their disputes. Under the terms of the agreement, Italian Ventures is entitled to receive from the Company in exchange for any and all ownership interest held by Italian Ventures a royalty equal to seven-tenths of one percent of the monthly gross sales of each Polcari's Bistro for a period of seven years commencing on May 1, 2001 and ending April 30, 2008. However, the cumulative sum shall not exceed $1,700,000 during this period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review