US: Boulder closes public offering
Boulder Speciality Brands announced yesterday (21 December) that it was closing its initial public offering, which has generated gross proceeds of US$102,086,720.
Boulder offered 12,760,840 shares of common stock at $8 per share.
The offering was handled by Citigroup Global Markets, who acted as sole book-running lead manager.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project