USA: "Bowls" Big Hit at HeartWise
HeartWise Express, a health conscious quick-serve restaurant giving new meaning to the term "fast food," has once again struck a chord with Chicagoans with the introduction of two new "bowls." Inspired by global staples not found at most American restaurants, the new Aztec Tamale Bowl and Sesame Rice Box Chicken Bowl have quickly become top selling items at HeartWise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark