USA: "Bowls" Big Hit at HeartWise
HeartWise Express, a health conscious quick-serve restaurant giving new meaning to the term "fast food," has once again struck a chord with Chicagoans with the introduction of two new "bowls." Inspired by global staples not found at most American restaurants, the new Aztec Tamale Bowl and Sesame Rice Box Chicken Bowl have quickly become top selling items at HeartWise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe