UK: Bríd Rodgers enters debate on Common Fisheries Policy
Northern Ireland Fisheries Minister Bríd Rodgers travels to Luxembourg today where she will join the other UK Fisheries Ministers in a wide-ranging debate on the future of the Common Fisheries Policy. Commenting on the importance of ensuring that the local sea fishing interests are represented in the influential European Union forum, Bríd Rodgers said:-
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery