UK: Brake Bros bosses get big bonuses
The CEO of UK catering distribution giant Brake Bros, Ian Player, has picked up a cash bonus worth 6% of his last year's salary - meaning his total remuneration reached a cool £314,000 (US$457,242). Market watchers expressed surprise that Player's package included the £17,000 bonus, and £5,000 from participation in profit share, when the company had issued several profit warnings during the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units