UK: Brake Bros bosses get big bonuses
The CEO of UK catering distribution giant Brake Bros, Ian Player, has picked up a cash bonus worth 6% of his last year's salary - meaning his total remuneration reached a cool £314,000 (US$457,242). Market watchers expressed surprise that Player's package included the £17,000 bonus, and £5,000 from participation in profit share, when the company had issued several profit warnings during the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up