UK: Brake Brothers will miss full year profit expectations, blames fuel costs
UK lorry operator Brake Brothers , which supplies food to the catering industry, blamed rising fuel costs and difficult Q4 trading conditions for full year profits that will not meet forecasts. Finance director Len Hughes said yesterday (11 January): "We're down on where we would have liked to have been if it hadn't been for all the troubles."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"