UK: Brake Brothers will miss full year profit expectations, blames fuel costs
UK lorry operator Brake Brothers , which supplies food to the catering industry, blamed rising fuel costs and difficult Q4 trading conditions for full year profits that will not meet forecasts. Finance director Len Hughes said yesterday (11 January): "We're down on where we would have liked to have been if it hadn't been for all the troubles."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant