UK: Brake Brothers will miss full year profit expectations, blames fuel costs
UK lorry operator Brake Brothers , which supplies food to the catering industry, blamed rising fuel costs and difficult Q4 trading conditions for full year profits that will not meet forecasts. Finance director Len Hughes said yesterday (11 January): "We're down on where we would have liked to have been if it hadn't been for all the troubles."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods