CHINA: Brand competition intensified in Chinese dairy market
As foreign investors begin to buy stakes in established Chinese companies, and domestic operations expand, the major dairy products producers in China are experiencing serious brand competition for the first time. Including Guangming, Sanyuan, Sanlu, Yili and Wandashan, ten major brands control over 50% of the nations milk and 30% of its milk powder. The competition is becoming increasingly intense however as more than 40 joint ventures or wholly owned dairy companies vie for market share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs