NETHERLANDS: Brandt to lead local Unilever unit
Unilever has announced changes to its Benelux team
Unilever has announced that Willem Brandt, sales director for its savoury business in the Benelux region, will lead the company's division in the Netherlands.
Brandt will also take up a second role of vice president for customer development in the Netherlands. In both roles, Brandt replaces Peter Ernsting, who has left to take a job at Danish brewer Carlsberg.
Meanwhile, Frank van Beek will become vice president for Unilever's out-of-home division across the Benelux markets.
The news that Maltesers is to become a Fairtrade brand underlines both the continued growth in the ethical market and how this increasing consumer appeal has not been lost on marketers. Speaking with ...
Unilever has set a date for the closure of its ice cream plant in the US state of Maryland....
Unilever's Indian unit has appointed former local PepsiCo executive Gettu Verma to lead its food operations in the country....
The slowdown in the UK economy appears to be helping one business. This week, Morrisons revealed financial results that showed it was adapting better to the challenging trading conditions than its riv...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin