USA: Bravo Foods! Chosen as a Mover and Shaker by Dairy Foods Magazine for Looney Tunes Brand Flavored Milk's National Rollout
Bravo! Foods, Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Bravo! Foods International Corp., (OTCBB:BRVO) announced today that it, in conjunction with Quality Chekd Dairies, has been chosen by Dairy Foods Magazine in its ``15th Annual movers & SHAKERS'' feature for Bravo! Foods' and Quality Chekd's national initiative to roll out Looney Tunes(TM) brand flavored milk.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image