USA: Bravo Foods! Chosen as a Mover and Shaker by Dairy Foods Magazine for Looney Tunes Brand Flavored Milk's National Rollout
Bravo! Foods, Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Bravo! Foods International Corp., (OTCBB:BRVO) announced today that it, in conjunction with Quality Chekd Dairies, has been chosen by Dairy Foods Magazine in its ``15th Annual movers & SHAKERS'' feature for Bravo! Foods' and Quality Chekd's national initiative to roll out Looney Tunes(TM) brand flavored milk.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1