USA: Bravo! Foods' Looney Tunes brand flavored milk chosen as one of the best new dairy products
Bravo! Foods Corp., a subsidiary of China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF), announced today that its recently debuted Looney Tunes(TM) 2% flavored milk has been chosen by Dairy Field Magazine for its "Winner's Circle" as one of the best new product rollouts in 2000. The "Winner's Circle" spotlights dairy products that best exemplify last year's outstanding products and development trends. These Looney Tunes(TM) brand flavored milks are produced under a co-operative arrangement among Bravo! Foods, Quality Chekd(TM) Dairies and its members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund