USA: Bravo! Foods' Looney Tunes brand flavored milk chosen as one of the best new dairy products
Bravo! Foods Corp., a subsidiary of China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF), announced today that its recently debuted Looney Tunes(TM) 2% flavored milk has been chosen by Dairy Field Magazine for its "Winner's Circle" as one of the best new product rollouts in 2000. The "Winner's Circle" spotlights dairy products that best exemplify last year's outstanding products and development trends. These Looney Tunes(TM) brand flavored milks are produced under a co-operative arrangement among Bravo! Foods, Quality Chekd(TM) Dairies and its members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1