USA: Bravo! Foods posts 316% increase in fiscal 2001 revenues
Bravo! Foods International Corp has posted consolidated revenues, net loss, and loss per share for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2001. Revenues for fiscal 2001, increased 316% to US$869,227 as compared to about US$208,821 for the same period in 2000. The increase in revenues for the year is the result of adding five additional processor dairies in the US during 2001, with greater market penetration and distribution of Looney Tunes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea