USA: Bravo! Foods posts 316% increase in fiscal 2001 revenues
Bravo! Foods International Corp has posted consolidated revenues, net loss, and loss per share for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2001. Revenues for fiscal 2001, increased 316% to US$869,227 as compared to about US$208,821 for the same period in 2000. The increase in revenues for the year is the result of adding five additional processor dairies in the US during 2001, with greater market penetration and distribution of Looney Tunes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti