USA: Bravo! Foods sees increase in Q1 sales
Florida-based brand marketing company Bravo! Foods International Corp has announced gross sales of US$248,221 for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002, up from US$172,091 year on year. Bravo!, which holds the Looney Tunes license from Warner Bros to manufacture, promote and distribute branded flavoured milk, saw its US business grow 19% during the quarter to US$221,845. Gross sales in China and Mexico fell short of its internal plan by US$67,000, however, due to the timing of product and kit sales in China and a three-month delay in introducing product in 200 Wal-Mart stores in Mexico. As of today, the company said that sales in both countries are back on track.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units