USA: Bravo! Foods sees increase in Q1 sales
Florida-based brand marketing company Bravo! Foods International Corp has announced gross sales of US$248,221 for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002, up from US$172,091 year on year. Bravo!, which holds the Looney Tunes license from Warner Bros to manufacture, promote and distribute branded flavoured milk, saw its US business grow 19% during the quarter to US$221,845. Gross sales in China and Mexico fell short of its internal plan by US$67,000, however, due to the timing of product and kit sales in China and a three-month delay in introducing product in 200 Wal-Mart stores in Mexico. As of today, the company said that sales in both countries are back on track.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth