USA: Bravo! Foods sees increase in Q1 sales
Florida-based brand marketing company Bravo! Foods International Corp has announced gross sales of US$248,221 for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002, up from US$172,091 year on year. Bravo!, which holds the Looney Tunes license from Warner Bros to manufacture, promote and distribute branded flavoured milk, saw its US business grow 19% during the quarter to US$221,845. Gross sales in China and Mexico fell short of its internal plan by US$67,000, however, due to the timing of product and kit sales in China and a three-month delay in introducing product in 200 Wal-Mart stores in Mexico. As of today, the company said that sales in both countries are back on track.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016