USA: Bravo! Foods to produce Looney Tunes™ brand flavoured milk
Bravo! Foods International Corp. has signed an agreement with Jasper Products to produce and distribute Extended Shelf Life (ESL) Looney Tunes™ brand flavoured milk to 696 Publix Super Markets in the South and Southeast. Looney Tunes™ brand milk is offered in five flavours: Vanilla, featuring Bugs Bunny; Strawberry, featuring Bugs Bunny and Lola Bunny; Banana, featuring Tweety; Chocolate, featuring the Tasmanian Devil; and Orange Creme, featuring Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner. Each container displays a colourful graphic of the character and the ESL production technique allows the milk to stay fresher longer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant