USA: Bravo! Foods to sell milk through BiLo chain this month
The North Palm Beach, Florida-based food manufacturer and marketer Bravo! Foods Int has revealed plans to distribute and sell its five flavoured milks in all 300 BiLo supermarkets by the end of this month. Bravo! holds the license from Warner Brothers to manufacture, promote and distribute Looney Tunes brand flavoured milks, and its CEO Roy Warren commented: "The reception we have received for our flavoured milk products from retail and service food operators is very encouraging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO