USA: Bravo! Foods to sell milk through BiLo chain this month
The North Palm Beach, Florida-based food manufacturer and marketer Bravo! Foods Int has revealed plans to distribute and sell its five flavoured milks in all 300 BiLo supermarkets by the end of this month. Bravo! holds the license from Warner Brothers to manufacture, promote and distribute Looney Tunes brand flavoured milks, and its CEO Roy Warren commented: "The reception we have received for our flavoured milk products from retail and service food operators is very encouraging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project