USA: Bravo! Foods to sell milk through BiLo chain this month
The North Palm Beach, Florida-based food manufacturer and marketer Bravo! Foods Int has revealed plans to distribute and sell its five flavoured milks in all 300 BiLo supermarkets by the end of this month. Bravo! holds the license from Warner Brothers to manufacture, promote and distribute Looney Tunes brand flavoured milks, and its CEO Roy Warren commented: "The reception we have received for our flavoured milk products from retail and service food operators is very encouraging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs