BRAZIL: Brazil aims to be biggest agriculture, meat producer in the world
Speaking last week at two major events, Brazil's Minister of Agriculture & Food Supply Marcus Vinicius Pratini De Moraes stressed that the future is bright for Brazil in terms of meat and grain production. Brazil is set to become "the world's biggest producer and exporter of meat", said the minister during a luncheon speech to the Brazil-US Business Council, adding that the country will be re-classified as FMD-free within the next three months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target