BRAZIL: Brazil Fast Food reports improved 3rd quarter/nine-month results
Brazil Fast Food Corp. (NASDAQ SmallCap: BOBS), the second largest fast-food chain operator in Brazil, with 210 point of sales, yesterday reported operating results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2000. System-wide gross sales for the chain increased 23 percent to R$37.2 million for the third quarter of 2000, from R$30.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti