BRAZIL: Brazil Fast Food Signs Agreement With Petrobras to Establish At Least 30 New Bob's Locations in Brazil
Brazil Fast Food Corp. (NASDAQ SmallCap: BOBS), the second largest fast-food chain operator in Brazil with more than 200 restaurant locations, today reported that it has signed an agreement with Petrobras Distribuidora (BR), the largest gas station chain in Brazil and subsidiary of Petrobras BA, South America's leading oil company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning