BRAZIL: Brazilian Trading Company to start operations in Moscow
BRF International Foods (BRF), an export company created by Perdigao (NYSE: PDA) and Sadia (Brazil's largest poultry and meat processing companies, respectively), will be officially introduced to members of the business community and government officials in Moscow on September 28. The markets of Russia, the Ukraine and Belo-Russia are the main focus of this new company. The goal of BRF International Foods is to increase meat exports to emerging markets. Other countries in BRF plans include Egypt, South Africa, Angola, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Iran, Iraq and Jordan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review