BRAZIL: Brazilian Trading Company to start operations in Moscow
BRF International Foods (BRF), an export company created by Perdigao (NYSE: PDA) and Sadia (Brazil's largest poultry and meat processing companies, respectively), will be officially introduced to members of the business community and government officials in Moscow on September 28. The markets of Russia, the Ukraine and Belo-Russia are the main focus of this new company. The goal of BRF International Foods is to increase meat exports to emerging markets. Other countries in BRF plans include Egypt, South Africa, Angola, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Iran, Iraq and Jordan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project