BRAZIL: Brazilian Trading Company to start operations in Moscow
BRF International Foods (BRF), an export company created by Perdigao (NYSE: PDA) and Sadia (Brazil's largest poultry and meat processing companies, respectively), will be officially introduced to members of the business community and government officials in Moscow on September 28. The markets of Russia, the Ukraine and Belo-Russia are the main focus of this new company. The goal of BRF International Foods is to increase meat exports to emerging markets. Other countries in BRF plans include Egypt, South Africa, Angola, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Iran, Iraq and Jordan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth