AUSTRALIA: Brazin music company sells six Gosh Coffee outlets, in talks for sale of rest
Australian music company Brazin Ltd has revealed that six of its Gosh Coffee stores have been sold to Freshfood Hospitality Pty Ltd in a bid to enable greater focus on its core businesses. The two outlets in New South Wales and the four in Victoria were sold complete with all fixtures and fittings, intellectual property and inventory and the "purchase consideration is within the price expectation set by directors", according to Brazin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever