USA: Breakfast can make or break calcium quota
Naturally full of nutrients like heart-healthy potassium, folate and vitamin C, calcium-fortified orange juice now is a contender for the calcium crown. With calcium-fortified orange juice offering as much calcium as milk, demand for this morning favorite is on the upswing. Sales in the calcium-fortified segment of the orange juice category are up 20% and growing. Clearly, this is a welcome new choice for the more than 80% of women who still aren't meeting their calcium requirement, according to the American Dietetic Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review