USA: Breakfast can make or break calcium quota
Naturally full of nutrients like heart-healthy potassium, folate and vitamin C, calcium-fortified orange juice now is a contender for the calcium crown. With calcium-fortified orange juice offering as much calcium as milk, demand for this morning favorite is on the upswing. Sales in the calcium-fortified segment of the orange juice category are up 20% and growing. Clearly, this is a welcome new choice for the more than 80% of women who still aren't meeting their calcium requirement, according to the American Dietetic Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs