USA: Breakfast can make or break calcium quota
Naturally full of nutrients like heart-healthy potassium, folate and vitamin C, calcium-fortified orange juice now is a contender for the calcium crown. With calcium-fortified orange juice offering as much calcium as milk, demand for this morning favorite is on the upswing. Sales in the calcium-fortified segment of the orange juice category are up 20% and growing. Clearly, this is a welcome new choice for the more than 80% of women who still aren't meeting their calcium requirement, according to the American Dietetic Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group